Macy's Launches Million Dollar Makeover
NEW YORK-Macy's has launched its Million Dollar Makeover with Clinton Kelly.
This year's competition will be focused on contestants looking to make their dreams a reality in three areas: food, fashion and home. The Million Dollar Makeover returns with a nationwide call for entries throughout the month of January, and an offer for several finalists to compete - with America voting - for the chance to win $1 million to make their personal dream come true.
"I'm thrilled to be back hosting Macy's Million Dollar Makeover," said Kelly, Macy's style expert and co-host of TLC's "What Not to Wear" and ABC's "The Chew." "Last year was a whirlwind of excitement and has given me a renewed sense of accomplishment and enthusiasm. Not only will this year's winner receive one million dollars, but we're helping bring his or her dream to life."
The call for entries begins Jan. 3 at www.facebook.com/macys and applications will be accepted through Jan. 31. After "liking" Macy's Facebook page, entrants will be able to access the contest application
and submit a short entry video about their goals and aspirations in the areas of food, fashion and home. Following the nationwide entry period, several finalists will be selected in early February to move on to the next round.
"Macy's is not only America's favorite fashion destination, but also an entertainment brand that seeks to offer our customers engaging programming and content," said Martine Reardon, executive vice president of marketing for Macy's. "Last year's 'Macy's Million Dollar Makeover with Clinton Kelly' generated more than 19,000 entries, and we're excited that we will again have the opportunity to help make a deserving individual's dreams a reality."