ICFF Opens Tomorrow
NEW YORK-The International Contemporary Furniture Fair begins here tomorrow.
More than 32,000 architects, interior designers, developers, visual merchandisers and high-end retail buyers are expected to visit the show’s 700-plus exhibitors at the four-day event, which takes place at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center.
“We are happy to present an even bigger and more exciting ICFF in 2015. Our attendees will see hundreds of new exhibitors, a major new exhibition feature direct from Milan, Italy, a unique new Luxury showcase, and as always, all the best and what’s next in design from around the world,” said Kevin O’Keefe, ICFF event director.
Features at the 2015 show include:
• HO.MI New York – More than 120 top Italian designers and brands who exhibit at the biannual HO.MI Milano Lifestyles exhibition held at Fiera Milano in January and August will travel to the U.S. to take part in the first HO.MI New
York at ICFF. This feature also will include many exhibitors from Salone Del Mobile, the world’s largest high-end interiors exhibition held every April at Fiera Milano.
• Luxe Interiors + Design @ ICFF – The new luxury event for the U.S. interiors marketplace will premiere at ICFF 2015. The new feature will showcase 80 of the top brands in contemporary and classic designs in furniture, lighting, wallcovering, carpets, kitchen & bath, accessories and more.
• ICFF Talks – Internationally recognized industry leaders share their knowledge on topics that range from innovation in materials, through new design approaches in color and style for residential, hospitality, contract and luxury retail environments.
• ICFF Studio – Now celebrating its 10th edition, ICFF Studio features the prototypes of undiscovered designers selected through a juried competition.
• ASID @ ICFF – The American Society of Interior Designers (ASID) is offering a full slate of Interior Design Continuing Education Council (DCEC)/ Continuing Education Units (CEU) approved sessions throughout the show.